TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Laura Wnuk ships worldwide via DHL and always provided a tracking number.
Currently, no Express shipment is possible due to the high cost.
Shipments usually take around 3 working days to Germany, 10 days within Europe, 12 to 15 days to U.S. destinations, and around 2 to 3 weeks for any other international address.
Unfortunately, every once in a while, arbitrary customs inspections will delay the arrival of an order (and, incidentally, the progress of tracking). Also, very regrettably, rarely loss or theft does happen on the way. So, if your order is taking much longer than usual, please contact me! In case of non-arrival, I will of course sorts things out!
You can pay via Paypal or Credit Card. Authorized payment will be visible upon check out.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
As I ship your orders very quickly, you can cancel your order within 12h hours by emailing me. Cancellation is not possible after this deadline.
Kindly note that your order from outside of the EU may upon entry into your country be subject to collection of Customs duties. As this will differ in detail from country to country, I am unable to say whether this might be the case and what the concrete amount of customs taxation will then be. If this is of concern to you, I advise you to inquire about this at your country's customs authority before you order from my website. I can not be responsible for shipment delays or customs duty payments lawfully imposed on your end, upon entry of your order/shipment from us into your country of residence. Thank you for your understanding.
Please use the following address for returning your items:
To request the return or repair of an item purchased from Laura Wnuk shop, please follow the instructions below:
- Your request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your order number and photos of each repair or damage as well as instructions detailing the issue in question
- Returns of unworn merchandise in original packaging will be accepted for a refund within 14 days of the receiving date.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Any returns requested after 14 days of receipt will be eligible for store credit only.
- All returns and repairs* must be shipped within 5 business days of return authorization (authorization given by Laura Wnuk after agreement with the customer), otherwise the shipment will be refused and returned to sender. *please note that Laura Wnuk can only repair sterling silver parts such as chains, rings, pins. Broken porcelain pieces will be replaced and it will take some time.
- Tracking details must be provided for the return, as well as the proof of deposit
- The item is the responsibility of the customer until it reaches me, and I cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
Any question, please, don't hesitate to contact me!
My creations are not a toy. It is not suitable for a child under 36 months.
The jewels are handmade out of unique porcelain pieces so they can slighty differ from one to another. Solid but delicate, make sure to read the instruction card to take care of your unique jewels. Each creation and design is unique and comes with no defect.
Of course, I will take responsability of a damaged item if something occurs during the transit and proved by pictures you send me when the piece arrives.
︎ Contact me for any inquiry or question!
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Laura Wnuk, freelance (ei)
Below I inform about the collection of personal data when using my shop ↓
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)
52 rue Santos Dumont
(3) When you contact me by e-mail or via my contact form, I will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if necessary) in order to answer your questions. I delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If I rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of my offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, I will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, I also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
Within the scope of the legal provisions, you have the right to request information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing at any time.
The information is provided free of charge.
- Right to rectification or cancellation
Insofar as there are no statutory storage requirements, you may at any time request from me within the scope of the statutory provisions that I correct or delete your data.
- Right to restriction of processing
You may, at any time in accordance with the law, require me to limit the processing of your data.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that I process on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract, in itself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another person in charge, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
(2) You also have the right to complain to me about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
3. Right to object or revoke the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to me.
(2) Insofar as I base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which I describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, I ask you to explain the reasons why I should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, I will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you my compelling legitimate reasons on which I continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform me under the following contact details:
52 rue Santos Dumont
Phone: +49 (0) 15143646528
4. Collection of personal data when visiting my website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide me with information, I only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to my server. If you wish to view my website, I collect the following data, which is technically necessary for me to display my website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
5. Payment provider
(1) On my website I offer u.a. Payment via PayPal. Provider of this payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal").
If you choose to pay via PayPal, the payment details you enter will be sent to PayPal.
The transmission of your data to PayPal is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (processing to fulfill a contract). You have the option to revoke your consent to data processing at any time. Revocation does not affect the effectiveness of historical data processing operations.
6. Encrypted payments on this website
If, after the conclusion of a fee-based contract, there is an obligation to provide me with your payment details (eg account number for direct debit authorization), this data will be required for payment processing.
Payment transactions via the common means of payment (Visa / MasterCard, direct debit) are made exclusively via an encrypted SSL or TLS connection. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
In the case of encrypted communication, your payment details that you submit to me can not be read by third parties.
7. Storage periods
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract.
website made by Laura Wnuk on cargocollective